Monday, June 30, 2008

I remember as a kids summer being so long and wonderous. Okay, i think the wonderous part came after i said i was bored a million times and my mom threw us out of the house to do "something" .... well the something is what was wonderous... the things that happened when i used my imagination to fill the time... i love that about the summer.

Well, life is a little different now for Abby then for me growing up. She's the oldest... i was one of the little kids in my family... and she has a pool at the apartment and i had a big backyard full of things to climb on. So i wasn't a good swimmer until later on in life, but Abby's a little fish. We've been taking advantage of the hot weather (since the pool isn't heated) and go swimming once a day. we love this part of our summer days.





Abby's imagination earned her some points the other night(and has kept her out of time out) She came up with a seat belt for the dining room chair. She was always getting in trouble for not staying in her seat during her meals. This cracked me up when she used it the first time... so it would keep her in her seat... she said. i guess she got tired of me yelling at her, too. = )



Lanie doesn't sit still for very long... she was caught red handed... okay.. it was oatmeal she was tearing into... she goes into this cabinet and opens everything she can get her hands on .... she does this a few times a day...you would think we would baby proof that cabinet by now


1 comment:

Paul Rama said...

I love those pictures of Laney! So cute!